Multi Level Marketing, Network Marketing, Direct Sales Marketing and Internet
There are many different layouts. MLM structure varies greatly across the basic concept of relying on consumers for the marketing of the product and paying such consumers sales commission. I have a DVD that explains the basic concept in detail. Here is a snippet from that DVD.
There are some very attractive things about MLM. These include:
- Owning your own business and therefore being your own boss.
- Being on a level playing field where what you earn is not at the expense of anyone else. This means also that no-one can cheat you. Instead of being one little business owner in the competitive world, you become part of a network of business owners just like yourself within any one company, obtaining technical and moral support as part of the whole.
- Low start costs because MLM can be done from home, from your laptop, and generally out and about with other people interested in the same products and business that you are. You don't have to get a bank loan to buy a business. You don't have to rent an office or shop. You can be up and running within minutes of starting!
- Meeting people is a big part of this business. It is fun and socially stimulating.
- Open ended income possibilities exist because each member in the network continues to receive commissions from the company/manufacturer recruit after recruit and year after year. It is like being the owner of any company that continues to expand by the labours of all within it.
- The products are high quality because the company can afford to make them so out of the huge savings they make avoiding conventional distribution costs to retail outlets.
Below is an example of the relaxed and professional approach of sharing a network marketing business opportunity. If you can imagine yourself doing this you can do it. Act today and enquire further. No-one who is already in business wants a half-hearted recruit. I sure don't want anyone to come into business with me unless he/she is quite sure they want to make it happen. So please ask all that you can think of, because believe me, just about every question that ever could be asked has been before and the answers are available. I want you to take your time and to be sure of your decision whether to come on board or whether to give it a miss.